The body of Geoffrey Windsor was found in Beaulieu Heights, a park off South Norwood Hill at approximately 2am in the morning on the 26th June 2002. He had suffered head injuries. Police suspected that Geoffrey, a gay man had been the victim of a homophobic robbery as his wallet was missing.
The case remains unresolved.
- Wikepedia – History of violence against LGBT People in the UK
- CPFC BBS – Dead Body Found in Beaulieu Heights
- Watford Observer (15 05 2007) Dan Menhinnit – Homophobia ‘hampered gay murder probe’
- LGBT Advisory Group (2007) – Thematic Review of Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Related Murders pdf document
- Croydon Guardian (23 06 2004) Daniel Menhinnitt – World Cup murder unsolved
- The Observer (27 10 2002) Justin Webb – A date with hate