17-24-30 summer fundraising appeal to raise £1,000
Each summer we set up a Charities Trust Sponsor Me page to facilitate on-line donations to support the 17-24-30 No To Hate Crime Campaign (a small charity registered with HMRC ref XT30898).
This appeal will run from the 15th May to the 15th August 2016.
You can see the Sponsor Me page here.
We aim to raise £1,000 to cover the costs of 17-24-30’s hate crime awareness campaigns and projects – whilst spreading a message of H.O.P.E. around the UK.
H.O.P.E. stands for
- Hate crime awareness,
- Operational response to hate crime,
- Preventing hate crime and
- Empowering communities to report hate crime and access victim support services.
Here are details of 17-24-30’s current projects;
- April Acts of Remembrance #AAR info here
- National Hate Crime Awareness Week #NHCAW info here
- Hate Crime Champions Volunteer Scheme volunteer here
- Awareness/Fundraising events info here
- UK Hate Crime Network group on Linkedin join here
- National Hate Crime Events Calendar submit your eventshere
- Work with communities affected by Hate Crime info here
- Social Media links to sign up here
What 17-24-30 will do with the funds we raise from this appeal;
London Hate Crime Reporting Cards
17-24-30 aims to purchase 20,000 double sided London Hate Crime Reporting Cards to give out at various events across London (including Pride in London, UK Black Pride and Pride in the Park). On one side the cards promote the three main reporting routes (a) The Police (b) Local Councils and (c) 3rd Party Independent Advice and Support organisations. On the other side they will promote 17-24-30’s contact details and social media.
National Hate Crime Awareness Week #NHCAW Merchandise
17-24-30 aims to purchase badges and wrist bands which we will distribute to promote National Hate Crime Awareness Week.
No To Hate Crime Campaign leaflets and briefing documents
17-24-30 aims to print another batch of our No To Hate Crime tri-fold leaflets and briefing documents.