We’ve just received the latest Newsletter from Stop Hate UK, a national charity who offer support to victims of Hate Crime in various locations across the UK.
This newsletter covers:
- Where we work: The Stop Hate Line
- Anti-social behaviour and bullying helplines – new services.
- Supper Night
- “Challenge it, Report it, Stop it”: A Government Action Plan
- Stephen Lawrence: Timeline of events.
- Call for Volunteers
- TravelSafe: A Merseyside Partnership
Download a copy of the Stop Hate UK Spring Newsletter 2012 here: Newsletter_Spring_2012